Total Health PT has reopened for PT services. We are offering in person sessions and telehealth video PT sessions. Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment and feel free to read our new protocols. Keeping you and our other patients healthy is our top concern.
Protocols for in-person office appointments:
- Each office will limit the number of people in the office at all times to allow for safe social distancing.
- All patients over the age of 3 are required to wear an appropriate face covering or mask.
- All office surfaces and contact areas will be wiped down and disinfected after each patient.
- All linens will be changed between patients.
- All therapist will wear protective gear as appropriate and available, including gloves, masks and gowns.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands with soap and water when they arrive at the office.
- Therapists will maintain strict hand washing practices between patients and any contact outside the office.
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately to limit contact between patients.
- All patients will be required to sign a liability waiver and a pre-treatment questionnaire before their first returning visit, stating that they do not have any of the CDC designated symptoms or risk factors for COVID-19.