Total Health PT has reopened for PT services. We are offering limited in person sessions and telehealth video PT sessions. Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment and feel free to read our new protocols. Keeping you and our other patients healthy is our top concern.
Protocols for in-person office appointments:
- No more than 2 therapists will be treating in each office per day.
- All office surfaces and contact areas will be wiped down and disinfected after each patient.
- All linens will be changed between patients and treatment rooms will be rotated between patient sessions.
- All therapist will wear protective gear as appropriate and available, including gloves, masks and gowns.
- All patients will be required to wear face masks and wash their hands with soap and water when they arrive at the office.
- Therapists will maintain strict hand washing practices between patients and any contact outside the office.
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately to limit contact between patients.
- All patients will be required to sign a pretreatment questionnaire before their first returning visit, stating that they do not have any of the CDC designated symptoms or risk factors for Covid-19.